The Tampa Bay Lightning got a 4-2 win over the Nashville Predators on Thursday night. The loss marks Nashville’s second in a row after winning their three previous games before that.
Here are five things from Thursday night’s game…
- Anders Lindback got the win in net for the Lightning against his former team. He wasn’t really tested all that much but was able to stop 28 of 30 shots by Nashville.
- Craig Smith was perhaps the lone bright spot for the Predators in this game. He scored both of Nashville’s goals and also had seven shots on goal.
- Carter Hutton didn’t play very well in this game and was pulled in favor of Marek Mazanec after the fourth Tampa Bay goal. Mazanec came in and stopped all 19 shots he faced.
- Alex Killorn had a two-point night for the Lightning, registering the game’s first goal and also tallying an assist on the night.
- Colin Wilson was scratched on Thursday night for the first time this season. Rich Clune only got 5:44 of ice time on the night. It was basically like the Predators were playing with 11 forwards the whole game.
3 stars of the game…
1. Alex Killorn, TBL… Killorn scored the game’s first goal and also tallied an assist. He also led Tampa Bay in shots on goal with five.
2. Craig Smith, NSH… Smith scored both of Nashville’s goals and registered seven shots on goal.
3. Anders Lindback, TBL… Lindback played well in net against his former team, stopping 28 of 30 shots and collecting the win.