You are watching: Voice of stitch in lilo and stitch
Lilo & Stitch is our favourite story about an alien disguised as a dog and also the small girl who teaches him to love. We love it so much that us went ~ above a fact-finding mission to uncover some little-known gems from this charming film"s manufacturing process. Gather your "ohana around and buckle up for some knowledge:1. The original story focused solely on an extraterrestrial living in a forest, make the efforts to conquer his isolation and also find out wherein he came from. Lilo didn"t end up being a component of the movie until much later throughout story development.
2. The filmmakers considered setting the story in rural Kentucky or Kansas before finally stable on Hawaii.
3. Stitch was no originally supposed to talk, however when the filmmakers establish the story hinged ~ above him being able come express self at the film"s end, lock began emerging his voice. Director kris Sanders listed Stitch"s voice throughout test animation, and also eventually everyone obtained so offered to it the they determined to keep it.
4. Stitch was originally an alleged to the leader of an intergalactic gang, and also Jumba was an alleged to be his former partner that was sent to planet to discover him. The filmmakers eventually decided to make Stitch a genetic mutation instead.
5. In the exact same vein, Lilo was an alleged to repeat Stitch of what he to be like prior to he ended up being an intergalactic criminal, and also inspire that to reclaim his innocence and goodness.
6. After very early test screening showed that audiences believed Nani to be Lilo"s mother, filmmakers reworked some an essential scenes to make their sisterly connection clear.
7. Lilo & Stitch to be the first Disney animated film since Dumbo to usage watercolor painted backgrounds.
8. The film had actually special premieres in Honolulu and also in Graceland.
9. When on a tourism of Kauai, filmmakers noticed that their Hawaiian tour overview seemed to recognize someone all over they went. They were so win by the guide"s explanation the the ax ""ohana" as it relates to prolonged family, the they made that the central theme of the film.
10. Lilo & Stitch to be the first feature length animated film to be set in Hawaii.
See more: Why Were James And John Called The Sons Of Thunder ? What Transformed Them
11. Tia Carrere and Jason Scott Lee (who voiced Nani and David) helped rewrite their characters" dialogue utilizing correct Hawaiian colloquialisms and slang.
Do girlfriend know any other trivia about Lilo & Stitch? Share that in the comments!The Walt Disney agency is the parent company of Walt Disney animation Studios, oh My Disney and this station.